Dodge Dart, Chrysler Q1 sales, FR-S and BRZ versus MX-5, 2013 Nissan Altima's Hyundai Sonata influence
2012 Dodge Dart
You have to love the global auto industry. Fiat will be introducing a Chinese-built version of the American Dodge Dart, a car that's based on the Alfa Romeo Giulietta, at the Beijing auto show on April 23. Dubbed "Viaggio," production of the new sedan will launch in July, with sales commencing in China by the end of the year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX