Sergio Marchionne, CEO of Fiat, Ferrari owner, and (we assume) fabulously rich guy, has an amazing lineup of vehicles he can drive. From his company's lineup, he could be driving a new SRT Viper, or a Ferrari FF or probably even a Maserati Kubang. Well, maybe not the Kubang.
2012 Dodge Challenger Srt8
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX