While the top brass gets their minds made up as to whether there will be a next-generation Dodge Avenger, the folks at Dodge have gone ahead and added a new top trim to the current model. The 2012 Dodge Avenger SE V6 gets the Pentastar V6 tuned to 283 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque mated to a six-speed automatic, along with 18-inch alloys, dual exhaust, and a rear spoiler.
2012 Dodge Avenger
According to Automotive News, the Chrysler Group will kill off one of its bread-and-butter minivans – the Dodge Grand Caravan – sometime during the 2013 calendar year. This will leave only the Chrysler Town & Country to do minivan battle for the Pentastar automaker. Curiously, through September of 2011, the Grand Caravan has actually outsold the more expensive Town & Country by almost 14,000 units.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX