Plug In Cars is reporting that there have been "massive layoffs" at California electric vehicle startup Coda Automotive. Apparently, more than 50 employees, "including a substantial part of its sales and marketing staff," were let go according to an anonymous source. The source said the situation was a "real mess," and that, "They just cut everybody they possibly could."
2012 Coda Sedan
Just days, after receiving its official EPA numbers the first Sedan from Coda Automotive has rolled off the line at the company's facility in Benicia, CA. The milestone had originally been expected to be reached as early as 2010, but as with many other automotive startups, there have been some delays. Contrary to much naysaying however – along with accusations of being part of a communists plot – Job One has now been achieved and reservation holders should soon start taking delivery
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX