Chrysler has already sold over 84,000 minivans this year, but an unfortunate few were built with defective liftgate sensors. The 471 vehicles with the bad parts include both Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan models, all of them 2012s built in March, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recall report.
2012 Chrysler Town And Country
- Steven J. Ewing
- Feb 24, 2012
If you believe the gossip around Detroit, one of the Chrysler Group's minivan twins is fixin' to be killed. This is not news. In fact, it's now been over one year since we first reported that either the Chrysler Town & Country or Dodge Grand Caravan will likely get the axe by 2013. What's still unknown, however, is exactly which of the two minivans will be left standing after the vehicles merge into one Pentastar van.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models