The formula of Top Gear Korea is seemingly about the same as it is everywhere else in the world, including the flagship British original: involve interesting cars in fantastical situations with charismatic hosts. That prescription has proved to be pretty reliable over the years, and has lead to some truly memorable and exciting pieces of television.
2012 Chevrolet Corvette Zr1
While the Dodge Viper is in the midst of a much-too-long (and thankfully soon-to-be-rectified) hiatus, there's really no question as to who holds the title of Baddest American Sports Car: The Chevrolet Corvette. And the top-of-the-line in Corvette Land is, of course, the 638-horsepower supercharged ZR1.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX