That's no Saturn Vue – that's the brand-new (sort of) Chevrolet Captiva Sport, only available to most Americans through the magic of the rental car lot. And while we haven't heard much about the General Motors fleet-only crossover since its debut a little over one year ago, it's making headlines now because of a potentially faulty parking brake.
2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX