Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!
2012 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Camaro5 is an internet forum that focuses on one specific offering from General Motors, namely the fifth-generation Chevrolet Camaro. Their hearts (and ours) are a-flutter with images they just got hold of. Sitting under the hood of a not-very-well camouflaged 2012 Camaro Z28 lies the LSA engine in all its supercharged glory. We know it will come packing a 6.2-liter under the hood, now we know which one.
It's been rumored for far too long, and now it's finally coming into focus. The 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 has been caught by the long lens of Priddy & Co., complete with ultra-wide tires, a revised exhaust, intimidating hood bulge and a sizable front splitter. But how do we know what's under the hood?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX