The big news for the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro is indeed the highly anticipated Z28, but that doesn't mean the base cars are moving forward without a few small tweaks. Our friends at Camaro5.com landed a set of spy shots that depict the Chevrolet muscle car sporting a new and improved set of taillamps and mirrors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX