2012 Cadillac Srx
Cadillac has earned itself a gaggle of five-star ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's New Car Assessment Program for the 2012 CTS sedan and wagon and SRX crossover. The CTS earned four stars for the rollover test, but five stars in the frontal and side tests, giving it a score of five stars overall. The SRX returned the same results and the rakish CTS Coupe hasn't yet been rated.
The 2012 Cadillac SRX hits dealerships next month, and although the majority of its new model year updates are small, there's big news under the hood. General Motors has decided to ditch both its 3.0-liter naturally aspirated V6 and 2.8-liter turbocharged V6 in favor of the automaker's more powerful 3.6-liter V6, an engine found in a variety of applications throughout GM's portfolio.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX