2012 Buick Regal Gs
Buick will launch two new Regal models for the 2012 model year, one focused on efficiency, the other on performance. The Regal eAssist uses General Motors' new mild-hybrid technology to deliver up to 36 miles per gallon on the highway (25 mpg in the city), and the Regal GS ups the sedan's performance prowess.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX