The very first 2012 Buick LaCrosse models began rolling off the line in June, but a new recall notice from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration will have these cars going right back to the dealerships from which they came. NHTSA states that 4,077 LaCrosse sedans are affected by this recall, covering vehicles built between June 9 and July 2 of this year.
2012 Buick Lacrosse
In TRANSLOGIC 53 we continue digging around the New York Auto Show looking for the latest in cool transportation tech. We know what you're thinking, how does that include a Buick, right? Well, the 2012 Buick LaCrosse with eAssist is packed full of unexpected technology. The eAssist system is similar to the mild-hybrid system used in the now defunct Saturn Aura Green Line and Chevy Malibu Hybrid, but with more power and greater fuel efficiency. Here's how it works:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX