A German tuning outfit called PP-Performance has put the 2012 BMW M5 on a Maha dyno, and the numbers returned were 444 horsepower at the wheel, 553 at the engine, and a "corrected number" of 574 hp. Max torque came in at 532 pound-feet (721 Newton/meters).
Vicki Butler-Henderson of Fifth Gear has taken the 2012 BMW M5 into her deft hands and massaged it oh-so-gently through the corners and curbing of southern France. All right, quite the opposite of "gently," instead preferring to put a billowing white chokehold on every single one of the M5's 560 horsepower and 502 pound-feet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX