Volkswagen ad shop Deutsch has prepped the first round of videos to promote the new Beetle, and there's a whole lotta shakin' high-fivin' goin' on. Set to Shirley Ellis' "The Clapping Song," the first spot shows the driver of a 2012 Bug needs to be on call for hand jiving. You'll find three of the new commercials after the jump, as well as the original "Black Betty" Super Bowl spot that's been tweaked to reveal the coupe at the end.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX