"A race car has a soul."
2012 Audi Tt Rs
The 2012 Audi TT RS Plus has officially bowed at the Geneva Motor Show. The stunning little coupe packs the same 360 horsepower and 343 pound-feet of torque as the TT RS we know and love here in the States, but with around 100 fewer pounds to lug around. Audi still isn't saying where the weight savings comes from, though we'd wager the coupe boasts lighter seats and less crash garb than its U.S. counterpart. Even with the all-wheel drive coupe's slimmer curb weight, the TT RS Plus still does the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX