"A race car has a soul."
2012 Audi Tt Rs
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 6, 2012
The 2012 Audi TT RS Plus has officially bowed at the Geneva Motor Show. The stunning little coupe packs the same 360 horsepower and 343 pound-feet of torque as the TT RS we know and love here in the States, but with around 100 fewer pounds to lug around. Audi still isn't saying where the weight savings comes from, though we'd wager the coupe boasts lighter seats and less crash garb than its U.S. counterpart. Even with the all-wheel drive coupe's slimmer curb weight, the TT RS Plus still does the
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 27, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen, the 2012 Audi TT RS has officially landed in the United States. And there was much rejoicing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models