2012 Audi S7
Audi apparently couldn't wait until the Super Bowl to show off the ad it will run during the Big Game. The German automaker has released its spot, and sure enough, the quick clip has cashed in on the current vampire craze. The commercial features a clutch of gen x/y/millennial 20-something vamps out for an impromptu fireside party. When their hero arrives in an Audi S7 with an extra cooler of O Negative, disaster ensues. At least the company chose an excellent soundtrack. The whole drama plays o
It seems Audi has hit upon a bit of love-it-or-hate-it styling with its new A7 full-size five-door. Regardless of your stance on its aesthetics, we can all agree that the motor does a fine job of hauling the hefty hatchback around. Now, however, Audi has given us our first glimpse at the more powerful S7, and we can't wait to get this shapely German back on U.S. soil.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX