The hot new 2012 Audi S7 is certainly worthy of your attention (and your drool), but if swoopy hatchbacks aren't your thing, perhaps the svelte new S6 will pique your interest. After all, it packs the same twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 as the S7, cranks out the same 420 horsepower and 406 pound-feet of torque, and has the same list of technological gadgets to keep you and your passengers entertained.
2012 Audi S6
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX