Audi is recalling certain 2012 Q5 models for sunroof panels that may break in extremely cold temperatures. All told, 13,172 units manufactured between June 21, 2011 and December 9, 2011 are included in the campaign. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the breaking glass could injure the vehicle's occupants, increasing driver distraction and potentially causing an accident. It's unclear whether the defect has caused any injuries or crashes at this point.
2012 Audi Q5
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX