Don't Get Too Attached To This Larger Allroad
2012 Audi A6 Allroad Quattro
Good things, they say, come in threes. If that's the case, for fans of rugged-looking Audi wagons, this must be a good week indeed. Not only did Audi unveil the Q3 Vail concept in Detroit (while confirming the arrival of the production Q3 in the US market), but the new A4 Allroad also made its debut at the show. And now the German automaker has released the new A6 Allroad Quattro.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX