Audi is expected to unveil its new A3 at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show next month, but when it does, we'll already have a pretty good idea of what to expect. And not just because the German automaker's entire range pretty much boils down (for better or worse) to a single design applied to a variety of shapes, but because it apparently has more leaks than a kid who wets his bed.
2012 Audi A3
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX