Acura has priced the 2012 TSX sedan and wagon, including the one we're most interested in, the new TSX Special Edition. Visual changes on the SE include a revised body kit and 17-inch alloys with a polished finish against a dark gray background. Inside, the SE gets black perforated-suede seats with red stitching and highlights.
2012 Acura Tsx
Acura has decided to spice up its entry-level TSX sedan, and this, the 2012 Special Edition, is the end result. No, there isn't any more power on tap, but some styling tweaks do give the TSX a sportier look. A more aggressive front spoiler and rear fascia lend an air of extra sportiness, and compliment the updated side sill. New 17-inch alloy wheels now feature a polished finish with a dark gray background.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX