For The Enthusiast Who Isn't Ready To Embrace The Future
2012 3 Series
The BMW 3 Series has been the most lauded sport sedan in the world for longer than we can remember. Worthy competitors pop up, only to fall short of beating this benchmark – often by some subjective measure that can't be quantified. So it's a big deal when the 3 Series is up for a clean-sheet redesign. Not one to refuse a challenge, BMW has stepped up to the task of redesigning its best-selling vehicle and came up with this, the redesigned 2012 BMW 3 Series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX