The new 2012 BMW 1 Series is making friends hither and yon, but an unsourced report from the Netherlands suggests it might soon be taking no prisoners with the rumored arrival next summer of a 320-horsepower, 135i hatch. Yes, grab your salt and put on your tinfoil hat, because this appears to be the most speculative sort of speculation.
2012 1 Series
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX