Volkswagen Sharpens its CUV Game
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan
When Volkswagen opened its new Chattanooga factory, there were lots of questions about what else it was going to build there, since Passat volume wouldn't come close to soaking up the facility's 150,000-unit capacity. A three-row crossover was often mentioned as another model, with Automobile reporting that a possible 180,000-unit expansion could lead to Porsche, Audi and VW CUVs being built there.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX