2011 Suzuki Swift – Click above for high-res image gallery
We've been hearing for quite some time that the subcompact Suzuki Swift could possibly make it Stateside, and while we think it probably should have made the trip about four years ago when the latest generation was first introduced, we'd still accept another fun-to-drive little hatchback with open arms.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX