Taming A Real Race Car At The GT3 Cup Experience
It must be slightly frustrating buying a new Porsche 911 these days, because there always seems to be something newer and better coming around the corner. Buy a new Carrera, and within a couple of months there's a new Turbo or GT3 you want more. Wait for the Turbo or GT3 and there's a new GT2 coming out. Wait for the GT2 and already it's outdated because there's a new generation of 911 in the pipeline. And here it is.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX