Technical details of BMW's coming M1 have leaked before and the important bits are these: Aluminum, twin-turbo six-cylinder, 350 horsepower, 310-plus pound-feet of torque, six-speed dual-clutch gearbox, electronically-controlled rear M differential and around 3,300 pounds. Now details on the car's appearance are bursting through the cracks and the mods aim to separate this from lesser 1-er siblings by including a trapezoidal central grille, two lateral intakes, different headlights, a "ducktail"
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!