Lexus LFA versus Nissan GT-R – Click above to watch the video after the break
We're still trying to wrap our heads around yesterday's drive of the Lexus LFA, but before we give up the goods on Toyota's first V10-powered hypercar (check back on Monday), we cornered Paul Williamsen, the National Manager of Lexus College, about ToMoCo's plans to offer a harder, track-focused LFA.
The Lexus LF-A supercar has been a long time coming and Toyota has finally confirmed (in an ambiguous press release) that the production version is headed to the Tokyo Motor Show next month. The LF-A (or LF-L) is a lock for production and rumors have the Japanese supercar going on sale in the UK as early as this month. Lending more credence to its imminent arrival: a new video of the LF-A leaving a gas station outside the Nurburgring.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX