A Vanilla Sport Sedan In Need Of Some More Sprinkles
It helps to have an excellent eye for detail when trying to find the updated features on a Lexus IS. A facelifted IS caught in China, said to be taking the model through 2012, will get LED running lights in the headlight clusters, redesigned fog lights and taillights, revised chrome trim for the steering wheel and glovebox and a tweaked wheel design. Right now Lexus is paying attention to the LFA and the new GS coming in 2011, so if you were hoping for more from the small sedan, mark your calend
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX