IIHS rollover tests for midsized SUVs – Click above for high-res image gallery
Pricing for the 2011 Kia Sorento has popped up unannounced on the automaker's consumer website, and as it turns out, you can drive a base model off the lot with money to spare for a Subway footlong – minus taxes and all that. At $19,995 for the starter model (*plus $795 in destination charges), you'll get a five-seat unibody crossover with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder and a manual transmission standard. That engine puts out 175 horsepower and 169 pound-feet of torque and is also standard fitm
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies