Ford Fiesta "You so Pimping, You so Sexy" ad by Film Riot – Click above to watch the video after the jump
The real revolutionaries in the Fiesta Movement – the cars themselves, not the agents – have more work to do even though they're kind of on sale now and the revolution is over. Ford is giving 43 of the 100 Fiestas from the movement to the Team O'Neil Reilly Rally School in New Hampshire, where the hatchbacks will be refitted for student racing duty.
It's fitting that Ford's first European offering to swim over this way will bring with it another feature that The Continent can take credit for: tap-for-three-blinks turn signal operation. It will appear on the Fiesta this summer, and then migrate to other vehicles in the 2011 line-up, starting with the Super Duty series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX