2011 BMW 1 Series - Click above for a high-res image gallery
When BMW trotted out the 1-series coupe at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2007, the jumbo-tron was awash in videos and stills of the 2002 as the automaker attempted to associate the new 128i and 135i with BMW's iconic coupe. Almost two years later, it's clear the 1-series isn't the 2002's spiritual successor, but new reports continue to surface saying BMW is hard at work on a range of Ones to bring the magic back.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX