2011 Audi RS5 – Click above for high-res image gallery
Hot-rod Audis get your blood boiling? Can't argue with the Audi RS5, then. Take one of the most lithe coupe forms you can buy, pack it with the 4.2 FSI V8 found in the base R8, back it with an S Tronic gearbox and lay the power down with Quattro all-wheel-drive. Sounds tasty. The biggest problem with the RS5 right now is that you can't get one.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies