2011 Volkswagen Phaeton – Click above for high-res image gallery
2011 Volkswagen Phaeton
The Volkswagen Phaeton may not have gotten much love in the States, but V-Dub's range-topping saloon has soldiered on in Europe, undergoing a series of minor tweaks since its introduction earlier this decade. For 2011, the Phaeton is finally due for a comprehensive facelift, and these newest spy shots show a new fascia is in the works.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!