2011 Volkswagen Passat
According to Auto International, Volkswagen is set to release the latest update its Passat mid-size sedan at the upcoming Paris Motor Show. Further, the German automaker could have both the sedan and wagon versions already in European dealerships before the end of the year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX