No, your eyes do not deceive you, that's a 2011 Toyota Tundra masquerading as a vintage pickup. Not an awesome old Toyota Hilux pickup, but something decidedly more domestic. Of course, a new Toyota doesn't look anything like a 1950's truck. Neither does a modern Ford F-150, Chevrolet Silverado or Ram, for that matter, which is why this whole enterprise is so bizarre.
2011 Toyota Tundra
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX