The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration rolled in the first batch of pickup trucks to be tested using its latest Five-Star New Car Assessment Program. Three trucks were tested: the 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (this truck's scores were also applied to the nearly identical GMC Sierra 1500), 2011 Ram 1500 and Toyota Tacoma.
2011 Toyota Tacoma
Following the example of the Nissan Titan/Frontier updating scheme, Toyota is preparing its 2011 Tacoma pickup. We've detailed the main change happening under the skin - a bevy of automatic transmissions replacing discontinued manuals. As for the outside, PickupTrucks.com has posted the above photo of a pre-production Taco. Can you spot the difference? That's right! The two-bar grille is now a one-bar grille! You know what they say about messing with perfection. The midsize truck will appear lat
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX