If you wanted to create a Porsche Panamera drop-top, where would you start? Perhaps with a Panamera sedan or something else from the Porsche stable? Or at least something that hails from Germany?
2011 Tokyo Auto Salon
The 2011 Tokyo Auto Salon gets underway January 14th, and Honda a is bringing an aggressively-styled CR-Z to the party. Dubbed the Tesutosutadimoderu TS-1X, the two-seater was a standard Honda CR-Z before a set of sporty wheels, body-kit and flat-black paint scheme upped the car's threat level from wallflower to ready-for-war.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX