Eighteen of the world's top drivers returned this past weekend to Düsseldorf's ESPRIT Arena to contest this year's 2011 Race of Champions. Up for grabs was glory for each driver's native land in the ROC Nation's Cup on Saturday, as well as individual glory and the title Champion of Champions in Sunday's elimination competition.
2011 Race Of Champions
Six drivers have been added to the roster of the 2011 Race of Champions, the latest being Travis Pastrana. The Red Bull team rider and driver tore up his ankle at this summer's X-Games and hasn't competed since, but expects to be ready come the RoC weekend December 3-4 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!