Eighteen of the world's top drivers returned this past weekend to Düsseldorf's ESPRIT Arena to contest this year's 2011 Race of Champions. Up for grabs was glory for each driver's native land in the ROC Nation's Cup on Saturday, as well as individual glory and the title Champion of Champions in Sunday's elimination competition.
2011 Race Of Champions
Six drivers have been added to the roster of the 2011 Race of Champions, the latest being Travis Pastrana. The Red Bull team rider and driver tore up his ankle at this summer's X-Games and hasn't competed since, but expects to be ready come the RoC weekend December 3-4 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX