A potentially defective turbine wheel in the turbochargers of 2011 and 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo and Turbo S models and the 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo has led to a recall. There are 270 units affected among the three models, with a casting defect being cited as the cause of the trouble. The issue could lead to a fracture in the turbocharger itself, which could then lead to follow-on problems, smoke and risk of fire.
2011 Porsche Panamera
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX