Porsche 911 C4S vs the Porsche Cayenne Turbo around Millbrook – Click above to view the video after the jump
2011 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Guilty pleasure admission time. We love the Porsche Cayenne.Yes, yes, it's an affront to the brand, a visual catastrophe and has as much to do with a sports car as does a cantaloupe. We get all that. Now, may we explain why we love the Cayenne? Because we've taken one (or three) off road. Whoa. Here's a car that can run an autocross neck-and-neck with a Subaru WRX, yet then wander off and embarrass Jeeps with the twist of a knob. It's perplexingly fantastic. How could we not love it?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX