Tired of your friends slamming car doors? If you have a Versa, here's a reason for them to stop.
2011 Nissan Versa
Nissan's smallest car in the U.S. market is the Versa and it's due for a refresh. That new design is expected to appear in 2010 and will be built on the same platform that French partner Renault uses for the Megane. Like the current Versa, it will apparently be coming in both four-door sedan and five-door hatch flavors. Also coming from the French side of the family will likely be some engines. Like those from many other automakers, these are expected to follow the path of smaller displacement a
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies