In another incidence of little things meaning a lot, Nissan is recalling some 2010- and 2011-model-year Sentra models over the zinc coating on positive battery terminals. Certain Sentras with MR20 engines had too much zinc applied to the stud bolt, which can cause a drop in voltage severe enough to cut power to the engine when trying to start the car and when running.
2011 Nissan Sentra
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2011 Nissan Sentra Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!