In another incidence of little things meaning a lot, Nissan is recalling some 2010- and 2011-model-year Sentra models over the zinc coating on positive battery terminals. Certain Sentras with MR20 engines had too much zinc applied to the stud bolt, which can cause a drop in voltage severe enough to cut power to the engine when trying to start the car and when running.
2011 Nissan Sentra
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX