Is there an automobile roaming our nation's roads that you love to hate? Certainly, those with a love for high-octane gasoline and low quarter mile times tend to bitch and moan about the proliferation of hybrids like the Toyota Prius. On the flipside, those with a mind toward fuel efficiency (ie, Prius drivers...) direct their ire toward fuel-sucking supercars and needlessly large SUVs.
2011 Nissan Murano Crosscabriolet
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX