With the introduction of the new Nissan Micra/March minicar comes an all-new engine for the brand. The HR12DE is the first of many similar engines from various automakers expected to debut in the next several years. This is a 1.2-liter inline-three with direct injection and a supercharger.
2011 Nissan Micra
Images of the next generation Nissan Micra have plopped onto the interwebs, and they have brought with them a revelation we are a little ashamed to have come to so late. First, let us say that we really, really dig the Nissan Micra as it is. Sure, we delight most in its hardcore version, but even the gutless four-door variants have that design going for them: the Micra is wonderfully visually compelling.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX