General Motors isn't the only manufacturer that gets to issue a recall today, as Nissan is set to announce a voluntary recall of the 2011 to 2013 Juke due to a fault with the timing chain. 104,439 units are affected by this recall. The timing chain in some Jukes could deteriorate over time, leading to a warning light in the instrument cluster. In extreme cases, the chain could snap.
2011 Nissan Juke
Most all-wheel-drive vehicles – say, a mass-market crossover like the Nissan Juke, for example – are fairly straightforward in their setup. With the engine and transmission up front, one driveshaft goes to the front wheels and another to the back. But that's not always the case with high-performance machines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX