2011 New York Auto Show
At the 2011 New York Auto Show we experienced the 400-watt, nine-speaker Fender premium audio system in the Volkswagen Passat, Jetta GLI and Beetle, the three models in which it will be offered. When VW announced the partnership last December, the company said "Volkswagen and Fender put the concert in the car." That wasn't just a reference to getting good sounds in your ride, it was also a clue to how you'd get that sound. But before we even sat down in the Passat for a listen, our first questio
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX