2011 Mercedes-Benz R-Class – Click above for high-res image gallery
2011 Mercedes Benz
Mercedes-Benz has codenamed its latest suite of driver convenience aids "Magic," and the automaker will soon introduce a Magic Carpet Magic Body Control suspension technology and a Magic Sky Control roof tech. Sadly, there are no wizards nor Tinkerbells involved in any of this, just a whole bunch of electro-hydraulic and magnetorheological engineering.
Up until last week, Mercedes-Benz had been doing a rather admirable job keeping the 2011 CLS under wraps. But as we saw last Friday, that got blown out of the water as the forthcoming four-door was caught posing for the camera as part of what appeared to be a photo shoot. All that was missing was a nice clean shot from the front.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX