The car that authored the "four-door-coupe" terminology – and a great deal of Internet debate and dictionary definition checking – will introduce its second act toward the end of 2011. Unsurprisingly, the new model (which is expected to wear a 2011 designation), will look much like the current model. That's the way it goes with genre-defining things most of the time.
2011 Mercedes Benz Clk
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX