2011 Lotus Elise SC RGB edition – Click above for high-res image gallery
We have liftoff on the next Lotus Esprit. Finally. Scuttlebutt at the beginning of the year suggested it was taking so long because Lotus was pondering some sort of hybrid system for the car. More recently the talk has turned to three specimens from Toyota's book of engines, including the Lexus LFA's V10, and the word "hybrid" disappeared.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX